National Nutrition Month is an educational campaign focusing on the significance of physical fitness as well as eating nourishing meals.
Goal: To further fine-tune your chosen dietary lifestyle to improve your diabetic health.
Fine tuning Law of Health #1, Nutrition
- Continue keeping food journal, add:
- Water intake
- Exercise (measured in time, distance, or number of steps)
- Continue testing new foods/recipes
- Continue determining optimal portion size of specific foods/recipes
- Eliminate trans fats and refined grains
- Increase whole foods
- Adjust medication/insulin, in consultation with your doctor
- Practice intermittent fasting at a level that is optimal for you