Good for you in starting to master the basics of diabetic health! You have become expert in using your glucose meter, drinking water, eating leafy green vegetables, following a daily exercise regime, practicing portion control, and keeping an accurate, detailed food journal. Keep working on Eating to Your Meter.
March 1 – Check Your Progress
Goal: To measure and evaluate your progress.
- Check and record your
- Weight and body measurements
- Clothes sizes (shirt/top, dress, skirt, pants, shoes, underwear)
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Compare to the first day of January and February
- Compare your daily average blood glucose for the months of January and February
Now, move ahead to the March challenges!